235 – Pay off ALL my loans & I want a personal driver for the weekends
What’s good everyone!!
The title is a bit misleading. Can you really get all of that at your first job?!? Hmmmm. Now is the time to start looking for your job. Before you start rolling your eyes, hear me out. There’s no such thing as the “perfect job,” but you have the power to find the job that suits your needs best.
On this episode Sheila Sampatacos, Senior Recruiter with Provider Solutions & Development, talks about 5 things to prepare for in your job search.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to narrow down your location of where you want to work
- That you have to dome some soul searching on what the right job looks like
- The importance of networking
- Where to get the real scoop on skeletons at potential job
- Facebook: @PSDconnects (displays as Provider Solutions & Development)
- Twitter: @PSDconnects
- LinkedIn: Provider Solutions & Development
Love the show? Leave a review so I can continue to improve the podcast!
“Having the Darkos describe their journey provided a solace that no sort of debt counseling would ever bring about. Anyways, this show is consistent in the fact that it always delivers gems and enlightens listeners. I’ve shared the podcast with my classmates. Please keep up the great work!”
If this sounds like you, rate with five stars, and leave a review!!!
This episode is sponsored by:
Provider Solutions & Development. Experts in holistic career coaching. Check them out at http://info.psdconnect.org/docsoutsidethebox
Set For Life Insurance. Helping clients prepare for the worst so they can be SET to live their best lives. Check them out at https://www.setforlifeinsurance.com/