117 – How to reclaim your time and life by controlling your finances!
What’s good everyone!
I’m chopping it up with anonymous physician personal finance blogger Crispy Doc. We have similar immigrant and first-generation stories that led us down the path of becoming physicians. Taking safe jobs (i.e. teacher, engineer, physician) was an important way for first-generation children to establish their roots here in the United States.
Crispy Doc shares his journey through burnout and how finally grabbing control of his finances got him on the road to fulfillment.
On this episode you’ll learn:
- How to figure out your retirement number
- How his family background made an impact on his journey through burnout
- How to shift your mindset with investing and take control of it
- His personalized advice to me on how I can get on that path to Financial Indepence
- How he answers #imnotjustadoc
Resources mentioned in this episode: