108 – Balancing being a doc, family man, and podcaster [Q&A Episode]
What’s good everyone!
I’ve been doubling down on my Instagram presence. Every Sunday, I give followers the opportunity to ask me questions about various topics. On today’s show I’m answering your questions from Instagram. Here’s a list of the questions I answer on the show:
- How do you manage a podcast and maintain your busy schedule as a doctor and family man?
- What drives you to be successful in the field?
- Review some basic podcast equipment.
- Hey Unc, I wanted to start my own podcast after I graduate and wanted to know how you keep your podcast topics versatile while still maintaining a core agenda?
- Do you recommend working for more than one agency to increase job options?
- What do you think is the biggest advantage and disadvantage of locums?
- How much experience must you have before becoming locum?
- Did you start doing locums straight out of residency? Is that favorable/unfavorable?