096 – Demand More for Your Career
In this episode, we have Dr. Berry from The Lunch and Learn with Dr. Berry Podcast – a platform that simplifies complex medical information for the common person to fully and easily understand.
Dr Berry knew there was a disconnect between patients and physicians in terms of how medical knowledge was being relayed to patients. With more patients looking up their “diagnosis” via Google University, Dr. Berry started his podcast to bridge that void between him and his patients.
He also is going to share his thoughts on the mental barriers that physicians place on themselves and how he was able to break past them.
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
- What made Dr. Berry go from livestreaming into podcasting
- The hurdles of starting a podcast and its difference from bloggin
- How embracing change brought new opportunities for him
- Understand the medical disclaimers needed on medical websites and podcasts
- How he answers #Imnotjustadoc
Things mentioned in the show:
Learn more about Dr. Berry Pierre and connect with him at:
Website: Dr. Berry Pierre – Official Website
Email: [email protected]
Check out our Sponsors:
Set for Life Insurance: www.setforlifeinsurance.com