021 – Click your way into the future
My next guest is Dr. Latisha Rowe, CEO of Click It Clinic. Click It Clinic provides practice management support to allow physicians to interact and treat their patients virtually. For those who don’t know, telemedicine is touted as the next frontier in how physicians and patients will interact in the future. With well over 30 physicians in her network, Dr. Rowe and Click It Clinic are definitely a force to be reckoned with to her competitors.
After graduating from University of Miami for college, she went north and obtained her MD at Temple University School of Medicine. Baylor College of Medicine is where she chose to get her Family Medicine training.
Things to pick up in this episode:
- Learn about how the fear of failure AND success can cripple you
- We talk about the quote, “You don’t get what you deserve, you get what you ask for”
- What’s the buy-in for patients and doctors with telemedicine
- The difference between partners in business and the employer/employee relationship
- How she answers #imnotjustadoc
Music: Shooting School/soundcloud.com/contraband-studios/joey