011 – Ask Dr. Darko featuring Katie Brewer
Katie Brewer, a fee-only financial planner was a guest on episode 4 and discussed basic financial educational tips for physicians. Based on the downloads, that was a favorite among you all! In this episode, Katie Brewer and I get to answer various financial questions from our listeners.
Dr. O – Virginia
- Are variable annuities a viable financial product and if not what’s a better product?
Dr. L – Massachusetts
- I have close to 100k in federal student loans with interest rates between 3 to 4%; when is it better to invest vs pay off student loans?
- What’s the maximum amount I can invest in a 529 account for my kids?
Dr. C – Kansas
- Why are so many people pushing index funds over individual stock?
- What are your thoughts on Robo advisors vs investing on your own?
- What about Peer to Peer lending?
You can learn more about Katie Brewer and her fee-only financial planning firm at Your Richest Life.
Here’s the article Katie mentioned in her answer to Dr. C – The 7 Deadly Sins of Investing