S7: #061: Denise Silber of Doctors 2.0 & You
In episode 61, we catch up with Denise Silber, founder-president of Basil Strategies and the Doctors 2.0 & You conference series. Denise is an American expat who has lived abroad for over 20 years, and has a great understanding of the opportunities and challenges of digital health around the world.
Denise is long time e-health advocate based in the beautiful city of Paris, France. She was one of the few Americans to receive the Legion of Honor from the French government, and she was awarded that in 2011 for her work in international eHealth. Denise and I talk about Virtual Reality, the power of reverse innovation and the business environment in France, as well as tips for getting the most out of the events and conferences you attend.
- The culture of Digital health and innovation in Paris;
- The establishment and mission of Station F;
- The meaning of “knowledgeable empathy” and how it is applied in reverse innovation;
- The upcoming ‘Reverse Innovation’ conference coming up in Paris on May 31 – June 1 2018;
- Denise Silber’s big take away in the Virtual Medicine conference she attended at Cedars-Sinai in March;
- How Virtual Reality was used by a mother during childbirth;
- Tips on how to make the most of the conferences you attend.
Links and Resources Mentioned:
- Denise Silber on Twitter
- Doctors 2.0 & You on Twitter
- Denise Silber on LinkedIn
- Basil Strategies on Twitter
- Basil Strategies on Web
- Doctors 2.0 and You on the Web
- Station F
- FAM X Paris
- Virtual Medicine Conference Livestream 360
- Digital Health Events
- Join Digital Health Today
This episode is made possible by Medable. Medable enables mobile solutions to globalize clinical research with anytime, anywhere participant data capture through connected devices. Learn more at medable.com and get a demo today.